Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Healing

I am almost 10 weeks since surgery. I have been numb around my right breast, side and back since the surgery. Now, over the last week or more, I have been getting these sharp pains. I think the feeling is starting to come back. Perhaps the nerve endings are starting to work again.

I thought I would post some pictures, since I never have on here before. This is one picture I put together to show my "before" Cushing's, "before" surgery, right after surgery (still at the hospital), and today (nearly 10 weeks out). I'm hoping to get to that "before" Cushing's look again really soon!

1 comment:

  1. vilitra 10 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. increases blood flow to the penis to help men get an erection. works by helping to relax the blood vessels in your penis, allowing blood to flow into your penis when you get sexually excited.

    ReplyDelete