Saturday, December 19, 2009

Getting back

Things I can't wait to get back to doing:
- breathing without a tube in my nose
- sleeping in my bed next to my husband
- cooking
- pushing a grocery cart, not sitting in one
- exercising like I used to
- mini-triathlon
- riding a bike
- walking to class without feeling winded
- focusing on school
- seeing fewer doctors
- looking for jobs in Manhattan
- working on my CV and cover letters
- working on my website
- having dinner parties
- cleaning my house
- helping at my daughter's school
- going out with friends
- going on dates with my husband
- continuing to create new family traditions
- Monday Night Dinners
- polar bear club
- shopping for stylish clothing
- finding a style (should happen before the previous item)
- dancing
- visiting friends (some have had babies in the last year and I haven't seen them at all!)
- traveling for vacation
- fishing
- camping (I've never been, but would like to go some time)
- hiking
- snowshoeing!! (I have missed the last two winters and I love to snowshoe - fun and a great workout!)
- shopping with my tween daughter
- playing Wii with my daughter (I'm horrible mostly, but it's time spent with her)
- showing my daughter what it means to be a woman
- gardening (flowers and plants - I've given up on vegetables/fruits because Craig loves it so much)
- home maintenance and decorating
- bending over to lace up shoes
- seeing my feet when standing
- sitting in those little desks at school without feeling like I'm being cut in half
- eating an apple without slicing it up first, same thing with a carrot
- flossing my teeth in 2 or 3 minutes, rather than 20 or 30 (threading between braces takes a long, long time!)
- wearing necklaces
- swimming
- running
- finding my abs and butt
- taking a family picture
- evening walks after dinner
- caring for friends, family and neighbors who may need me
- planning graduation parties!
- driving my car
- washing my car (inside and out)
- building more websites for people on the side
- go to the zoo
- walk through a museum
- being told I have a sexy body

1 comment:

  1. kamagra gold 100 mg Tablet is a prescription medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It works by increasing blood flow to the penis. That helps men to get or maintain an erection. It belongs to a group of medicines known as phosphodiesterase type 5 PDE 5 inhibitors.

    ReplyDelete