Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'll take two please.

In the last year, I have gone through most tests and procedures at least twice each. I've had two brain MRIs, two attempted IPSSs, two CTs, two radioneuclide tests, and two thoracotamy's.

I have had a successful surgery and have returned home. The surgeon's believe they got the tumor (and all of my other doctors agree). The ACTH and Cortisol levels have dropped dramatically and are now in the "normal" range - although this is still not what the endocrinologist was looking for - he wanted the numbers to be zero. I will start radiation therapy soon I guess.

The good thing is that I should start seeing some changes from the Cushing's. I will give a proper update tomorrow on the surgery, stay at the hospital, plan, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment