Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm not going to lie - this is like some kind of hell.

My doctor didn't lie when he explained what it will be feeling like as I taper off the steroids. He said I would feel crappy. I won't lie to you - he was right.

If I hadn't known how I was supposed to feel during this time, I might had requested to be taken to the doctor. It's like going downhill or backwards in recovery. Every joint hurts. My stomach basically empties soon after every meal. I am tired a lot and feel like I just want to sleep.

I'm not going to lie - this sucks the big one. I was going to try to wean myself from the Lortab, but I'm kind of wondering now if that's the best idea. I wonder how much more painful my joints will be without it?

So, the truth of the matter is that this is the way it is - no matter how much it sucks - so I have to just deal with it. Either way, it still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment