Friday, January 8, 2010

Ready or Not, Here I Come!

School starts on Monday. So does work. I have an appointment for a chest x-ray at 8:15 on Monday right before my visit with Dr. Bull, my surgeon. Tuesday I meet at 2:00 p.m. with Dr. Akerley to plan the following six weeks worth of therapy treatments.

I'm still taking Lortab at night (and sometimes the pain is enough during the day that I want to take it then too, but I want to drive more, so I guess (it's occurring to me now) that I could just take Ibuprofen or some non-narcotic pain reliever). I am still on a half liter of oxygen. Hopefully Dr. Bull will take me off of it on Monday before I head to work. I really don't want to drag along a big tank on wheels to my office and classes.

I'm entering my final semester at the University of Utah. I'll be taking three classes; ten credit hours. My work at this point gets busier and busier, leading to my big show in June. I will be getting my braces off on Tuesday February 16th. I will be applying for jobs in Manhattan, and possibly San Diego, to start in July or August. Which also means I may be trying to sell my house and move my family this year. On top of all of this, I will go through radiation therapy and continue to recover from Cushing's syndrome.

Do you think I'm taking on too much this year? Well, ready or not, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment