Monday, January 18, 2010

Silky smooth - like a baby's butt.


On Saturday my husband will be shaving my head for me. I don't want to wait for it to fall out. I don't want to spend money on another haircut. Shaving it smooth with a razor and shaving cream will be the routine for the next several months. I'll let it start growing back again after I'm done with chemotherapy. I hope I can get started on the chemo soon so I will be done before school is out in May.

I'm considering a wig, but don't know how I really feel about it yet. To start off with, I will probably just wear hats I think. Some people say to wear scarves, but I don't even know how I would do it.

So. Here is a picture of my from this week. Just over five weeks out from surgery. I think I have a little less chin fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment